Sunday, May 16, 2004

THE BABY IS ON HIS WAY


This morning before church Shannon found this cool website: www.lilypie.com. It's a site where you can create a Count Down Clock for the baby's due date. It's cool. We've added to our blog. Scroll to the bottom of the blog.

Church today was great. God has blessed our Sunday School campaign richly. We are coming up on the final week of the campaign and I am happy to report that we've had a huge success. Give to JESUS Glory!

I have a question to ask. I've already asked it on my Xanga site but no one has replied to it. The questions: What are your thoughts on revival in the Army? What are the implications? What will it take on our part, the officers and soldiers in the Army, for God to send forth a revival?

I am interested in continuing this conversation Tolani Finley started on her blog. So let's talk by simply clicking the comment button below.

GIVE TO JESUS GLORY

No comments: